Monday, November 03, 2008

Video Games


As most of you know I'm not a big proponent of video games. You could even call me an opponent. When a person chooses to drink or do drugs instead of eating or sleeping we call that person an addict. Yet when a person forgoes food and sleep to play video games we call them a "gamer." I'm sorry, but in my opinion video games are melting the brains of our youth.

Ok, enough with that noise.

Sara and I were at Good Will in Pacific Grove on our anniversary and I found my favorite video game from 1994 for $1.00! I Look forward to skipping meals and sleep so that I can finally get to the "big boss" level.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

yeah!!! Your back!!! I was so thrilled to see that you, Sara and even Nina posted a new blog today. You guys rock! I was starting to feel all alone in this blogity blog world. Glad your back!

Anonymous said...

Hey hose, so what game is it? Oh and for my two cents, I have a child of the video game generation, and there are some up sides. Although my child cannot spell, he was the fastest keyborder in his school. And with the genius invention of spell check, im sure he will go on to type his way through the gruelling years of high school and colledge with much sucess.

Anonymous said...

Oi, Maybe he can teach me how to use this internet thingy..