Friday, August 15, 2008

Post Your Comments...and Take the Poll

Ok, so, apparently some people(mostly my sister, Lora) who read this blog have wanted to post comments but were unable to because they were not Blogger members. I have removed that requirement so now you can post all the thoughts and feelings you've been just dying to share with the world. Please don't say any stupid crap or I'll have to shut you down Leroy Brown.

Take note that the layout has changed on the right a little. You can now subscribe to this blog's RSS feed and know instantly by email whenever I make an idiot of myself. Big time NASA stuff, you guys. Also, watch for new polls there(and while you are driving). Your poll choices are anonymous and could really mean a lot to the field of science.

When/If you do subscribe you will get an email with a link that you have to click in order to confirm your subscription. But you know what that means already because only geniuses read this blog.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Will you teach me all your cool bloging tips? Yours rocks!