Wednesday, March 15, 2006

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Microsft and Eolas have recently duked it out over copyright infringement, or somesing like that, and guess who lost? YOU!! That's right, now everytime you visit a page or a link that uses ActiveX or Flash you will have to click one or more times on the object - or answer "yes" to pop-up boxes. That makes me angry at both companies.

As a web designer I now have to figure out how to get around this so my sites don't appear broken to the average "I don't read the tech news everyday" visitor. Dang!

here's a link with more info...

www.betanews.com

3 comments:

Catfish said...

I too am "outrage" at the outrageousness of this outrage.

Vicki Morrison said...

Jason was a very interesting, innovative child. When he spoke, people would listen to him as they would to a trained orator who had an eminent purpose. He was, and still is brilliant. Jason had his own special fashion style as well. More on that later. His wonderous fascination with electronics and lego inventions, lead him directly to the new frontier world of tech at a very early age. When most children were taking teddy bears or G.I. Joes to sleep overs; he would travel with two full suitcases (40lbs each) filled with various electronic parts, wires, soldering guns, my toaster, my blender, and an occasional leftover toasted cheese sandwich. He loved the world of tech so much that he volunteered to work at Radio Shack for free when he was only 10 years old. As you have probably guessed by now, Jason is my son;, my one and only fabulous son who is married to a darling girl, Sarah. Hail to new ideas! Ask Jason! This blog has been brought to you by... Mom!
Ps: He gets his brains from me.

sarajeancooksey said...

i don't have to know that stuff, that's why i married you, cause you know it for me.