Thursday, August 16, 2007

Is this site even on?

One thing that bothers me about blogs is the prevalence of the “sorry I haven’t posted in a while” post. First off, if I’m new to your site why are you apologizing to me? You don’t know me (fool). Second off, doesn’t posting about not having posted for a while count as a post? And #C, my life does not revolve around you and your blog, chum. I got plenny o’ things to do. Like cleaning stuff and mowing stuff and working on stuff that needs working on – I’ve got a full schedule. I’m doing just fine without your latest lolcat pics or the newest video you shot making an even bigger donut of yourself than last time.

I understand how busy things can get so don’t sweat not posting for a while, little buddy. Just stop whining about it and post already!








No comments: